Roof Repair and Maintenance Service Done Right!
Professional Roof Repair Services
One of the most crucial things to understand concerning the value of your home is the importance of repairing your roof. Should your home sustain any damage from high winds, storms or other disasters, you will definitely want to call a professional out to take a look. Unless you are familiar with roof repair and have experience doing so, calling on a professional is the best way to ensure the job will be performed properly.
- Leaky Skylight Repair-There are a number of different factors that can lead to a leaky skylight. improperly fitted, extreme conditions or accidents Some skylight leaks are simple and are easily to handle, don’t wait until you’re experiencing severe interior effects, such as ceiling staining or flooring damage, call DBM Roofing Systems to evaluate the damage.
- Chimney Flashing Repair-Chimney flashing is necessary to seal and protect the joints between a home’s roof and chimney from water penetration. They constantly expand and contract in response to changes in humidity, temperature and age.
- Roof Valley Repair-The most likely place a leak will occur is at your roof valley. There are several reasons for roof valley leaks. It could be due to improper placement of roofing nails or due to aged shingles. A roof valley is a common collector for leaves, limbs, snow and ice. Remember, a valley leak can lead to high costs for homeowners if not repaired immediately. Consider hiring a professional roofer to repair all roof valley leaks.
- Flat Roof Repair-Flat roofs take a pounding from harsh weather, which is why they rarely last as long as a good sloped roof. Water runs right off of sloped roofs, but flat ones must maintain a watertight seal to prevent leaking. At DBM Roofing we’ll use Modified Bitumen Membranes (SBS) a very tough and resilient membrane coated with weather resistant, polymer modified asphalt to give it extra reinforcement.There are major advantages to this bitumen membrane roofing as it is cost effective, light weight, and more importantly resilient
- Vent Pipe Repair– These vents often have collars around their base, to keep rain water and debris from leaking into your attic. When those collars rust or fray, water can pool into your attic, causing damage to the inside of your home. If you need to repair or replace your roof vent pipes contact DBM Roofing Systems at 1-250-204-ROOF